The European Diemakers Association
Welcome to the ESU
About some 160 diemakers and suppliers are joining the European Diemakers Association.
The association has its seat in Nuremberg and several branch associations in Europe.
• Joint protection of Association member interests vis-a-vis legislators,
agencies, other organisations and third parties
• Creation of technical norms
• Mutual exchange of experience
Join the Association too!
Our statute informs about further details to the membership.
Technology Forum 2017
- to the 6th Technology Forum in Luxembourg
- to the ESU and FDS General Meeting
- around the Technology Forum
The trade meeting around the diemaking industry is being held for the sixth time now. Therefore it can rightly be considered as a well-established institution. An institution to which everybody is invited to attend – from economically important companies which are family-run to international corporations. They all will find a marketplace where the latest technology, machines and materials will be presented.
However, it is not for nothing that this event was provided with the addendum ‘Forum’. According to Wikipedia the definition ‘Forum’ includes exhibition halls as well as meeting rooms and one or more temples.
The ESU at a glance.
The European Union is a die Association of European diemakers and suppliers. Over 170 member companies are organized in the regions GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND or as direct members.
The bodies of the Association are the General Assembly which meets annually and the Executive Board.
Become a member of the Association!
In the foreground of the Association
• common interests perception against the legislators,
Authorities and other organizations,
• Creation of technical standards and
• technical and legal advice and
• the experience of the members
Our statute about details on membership.