Europäische Stanzform Union e.V.
Invitation to the General Meeting on September 30, 2022, 11:00 a.m. Central European Time
we hereby cordially invite you to the General Meeting of the
European Diemaker Association e.V., Neusser Str. 26, 40667 Meerbusch, Germany.
As decided at the 2021 General Meeting, the General Meeting will again be held online, via ZOOM.
The virtual meeting will take place on 30.09.2022 at 11.00 a.m. central European time.
The meeting will be held in English.
Until 21.09.2022 we will provide you with the handouts by mail and for download on our homepage. Until 28.09.2022 you will receive another mail with your personal dial-in data for the virtual General Meeting. If you have not received this mail by 28.09.2022, please request your access data from: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If we find out after the opening of the General Meeting on 30.09.2022 at 11.00 a.m. that less than 50% of the members entitled to vote are participating in the virtual meeting, the meeting is not considered to have a quorum. The virtual meeting will then take place 30 minutes later with the same agenda, according to the statutes. You can use the same dial-in data as before. The General Meeting then has a quorum regardless of the number of members dialed in.
Further information can be found in the agenda, which is a fixed part of this invitation.
Date of General meeting : 30.09.2022
Place : virtuelles Meeting via Internet
Start : 11:00 Uhr Central European Time
Language of the Meeting : English
Agenda for the ESU General Meeting on 30.09.2022
1) Opening and welcome
2) Determination of the quorum and the number of members entitled to vote
3) Approval of the agenda and possible changes to the agenda
4) Election of an election committee
5) Approval of the minutes of the last General Meeting in Luxembourg (published in the ESU Magazine, issue 03-2021 and on the ESU website, see also the annex at the end of the handouts).
6) Activity report of the board
7) Reports from the regions
- – Germany
- – France
- – Switzerland
Due to the unusual medium in the form of a conference call, this year the reports will be presented in a short summary. If the national associations have prepared a report, you will find it in your handout.
8) Financial Report 2021, Development Budget 2022, Presentation Budget 2023
9) Auditor’s report
10.1) Discussion of the reports and approval of the Financial Report 2021 and the Budget 2023
10.2) Discharge of the board
11) New elections, re-election is possible – Secretary
12) Resolution on the amount of membership fees 2023
13) Determination of place and date of next Technology Forum
14) Proposal / determination of the place and date of the next ESU General Meeting 2023 The Board proposes to hold the General Meeting in Amsterdam.
15) Miscellaneous Note: Motions for the General Meeting and proposals for further items on the agenda must be submitted to the Board of Directors in writing at least 15 days before the date of the General Meeting, stating the reasons for the motion according to the statutes §9.4 If you have proposals for the election of the positions to be elected, these must also be submitted at least 15 days before the date so that we can include them in the preliminary votes / elections.
Patrick Gil, 1.chairman
Martin Rönngard, 2.chairman
Frédéric Ohmes von Mertens, 3.chairman
Marcel Tigchelaar, treasurer
Jennifer Vossen, secretary